In this new year 2019, I, Koda, and I, Summer, put forth the following resolutions:
- We will keep our most rambunctious playtime outside of the house, in the backyard, out of the wet muddy areas.
- We will bark hello to neighbors at the fence no earlier than 8 am.
- When we are called to the back door, we will come at once.
- One at a time we will allow you to scrub our paws clean as we enter the house.
- We will rest after eating our meal so that we do not barf it up.
- Every day we will let you brush and comb our coats so that we don’t get matted.
- Whenever you want snuggles we will be at your side.
- We will excitedly greet visitors, but hold back from piddling on the wood floor.
- Even when our whiskers are dripping from drinking water, we will still give kisses.
- We will continue to practice the training commands like come, sit, stay, off and down.
2019 WILL BE A GREAT YEAR!